Why choose Baby Yoga?
- Helps with development of normal movement
- Improves bonding and attachment with parent
- Promotes relaxation
- Strengthens and tones muscles
- Can aid digestive issues
- Promotes bonding and secure attachment
- Sensory stimulation
- Facilitates sleep
- Meet some other parents and make some new baby friends
- Appropriate for newborns and older babies
- Local classes in North Yorkshire
- Online classes
- Learn skills that you can use throughout your child’s life
- Have fun and relax with your baby
- Work with a qualified physiotherapist in a friendly and relaxed environment
We offer a five-week baby yoga course with each session lasting about 45 mins.
Baby yoga is suitable from six weeks onwards.
For group sessions we recommend that baby is between eight weeks and six months (pre-crawling).
We can also offer online or face to face private one-to-one or private group sessions on demand.